- Please check the session schedule ( here ) to see on which day and at what time you are presenting your contribution.
- Total duration of each contribution is 18 minutes. This includes the time available for presentation (14-15 minutes) and questions from the audience (3-4 minutes).
- An LCD projector (with D-Sub 15 cables), a screen, and a laser pointer/pointing stick will be available in all the conference rooms for lecture presentations. Please bring own laptop computer with the appropriate presentation. If you cannot bring own computer, please contact the NOLTA2019 conference committee.
- Speakers should arrive in their session rooms 10 minutes before the start of the session to check your laptop connection to the LCD projector, and to contact with the chairperson.
- Mac users are requisted to bring a VGA interface adapter.
- The local meeting organizers and conference site are not responsible for the operation or safe keeping of computer-related equipment belonging to participants.
Student Paper Award Poster Presentation
Award Selection Committee has selected finalists of the student paper award (SPA). To win the SPA, each finalist will join a poster session held on 10:50-12:20, Dec 5th, 2019. Each finalist prepares the poster on the coffee break just prior to the poster session, and gives a 1 minute lightning talk at the beginning. The poster size should be no larger than a portrait-oriented A0 paper (W841 x H1189mm). The poster ID is assigned to an available poster board. Please join the closing ceremony held in the afternoon of Dec 6th, where we will announce the awardees. If you have any questions, please let us know via email address email@example.com.